Wide lovely eyes eye serum: 20mLs
Made from a special formula designed to replenish, regenerate, and restore, this natural serum harnesses the power of some of Mother Nature’s finest ingredients.
Our serum formula is perfect for the thin sensitive skin around your eyes but don't stop there - your face, neck and decolletage will also reap the benefits of this powerful oil.
Your skin will be sure to thank you as you enjoy the benefits of Jojoba Oil (to replenish your skin’s wax content), Macadamia Seed Oil (to regenerate and moisturise), Kakadu Plum (to plump your skin and restore skin cells), and Vitamins E and C (for their powerful antioxidant properties). And that’s only the tip of the ingredients iceberg!
Natural and effective, Wide lovely eyes is the serum even Cleopatra, the greatest beauty of the ancient world, would be jealous of.
Why you’ll love it.
- Minimises pigmentation, fine lines and moisture loss
- Green chemistry formulation using high quality ingredients
- Kakadu Plum, Jojoba, Vitamin E oils, Arnica and Calendula
- Suitable for sensitive skin and is pregnancy/breastfeeding friendly
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and all natural
- Sustainable packaging
- Independently owned and made in Australia
After cleansing with our vegan face cleanser, squeeze out a couple of drops of serum, using your middle finger gently pat starting at your temple, across to your cheekbone, along the bridge of your nose moving upward and sweeping across your brow. Avoid going to close to eye. Repeat this 3-4 times. Let absorb, then apply moisturiser. We recommend regularly applying to entire face area, neck and deolletage.
Each ingredient is specifically selected for its benefits. Although it’s natural it still packs a punch!
- The wax content in our skin begins to diminish as we age leading to moisture loss and premature ageing in skin. We have used Jojoba Oil because it naturally replenishes the wax. It’s also a powerful antioxidant that helps to combat free radical damage.
- We have included Macadamia Seed Oil because of its high fatty acid profile and its fantastic regeneration and moisturising properties.
- Kakadu Plum, one of the richest sources of natural vitamin C, has been added to plump skin and restore skin cells.
- Also Vitamin E and C because they work together in powerful antioxidant synergy.
Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil *, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil*, Carthamus tinetorius (Safflower) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil (and) Arnica montana*(and) Calendula officinalis*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Squalane (Olive), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
* Organic ingredients
Phenoxyethanol, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils, synthetic fragrance, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES), animal derivatives, propylene glycol or EDTA.