refillable vegan lipstick sunsets
The lovely Sunsets screams summer, and sits on the palette somewhere in between pink and orange. This coral-hued shade suits most complexions and makes skin look warmer and eyes a little brighter.
- Serious summer vibes!
- Infused with a mix of natural pigments and micas to create colour and texture.
- The satin finish makes it a pleasure to wear.
- Moisturising base of nourishing jojoba, avocado oils and shea butter.
On the crazy days:
1. Outline clean hydrated lips with a neutral lip liner
2. Apply lipstick in a dabbing motion
3. Layer colour as desired
4. Gently rub lips together
5. Smile – your lips are gorgeously nourished and ready to go!
On the less crazy days:
1. Add a light coat of face moisturiser to your lips
2. Dab lips with foundation - this acts as a primer or base, helping your lipstick stay on longer
3. Add a light dusting of translucent powder
4. Outline your lips with a lip liner (Hint - a nude lip liner is best as it’s hard to perfectly match lip liners to lipsticks)
5. Apply lipstick – dab it on, covering the areas outlined by the pencil and blending everything together
6. Blot lips together gently
7. Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Mica (CI 77019), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491) *Organic ingredients
synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, palm oil, perfume, lead, gluten, carmine, sheep grease, beeswax and other animal ingredients or animal by-products.