refillable vegan lipstick fallin'
This pretty, plum rose combined with a semi-matte finish is exactly the sort of thing lipstick dreams are made of… Which is why you’re sure to end up falling in love with Fallin’.
- Long-lasting colour plus the moisturising benefits of a balm.
- 100% natural and vegan.
- No crushed bugs or other weird animal by-products here.
- Creamy matte finish
- Suiting all skin tones - you cant go wrong with best selling Fallin'.
- Refillable, sustainable, bamboo lipstick case.
On the crazy days:
• Outline clean hydrated lips with a neutral lip liner
• Apply lipstick in a dabbing motionLayer colour as desired
• Gently rub lips together
• Smile – your lips are gorgeously nourished and ready to go!
On the less crazy days:
• Add a light coat of face moisturiser to your lips
• Dab lips with foundation - this acts as a primer or base, helping your lipstick stay on longer
• Add a light dusting of translucent powder
• Outline your lips with a lip liner (Hint - a nude lip liner is best as it’s hard to perfectly match lip liners to lipsticks)
• Apply lipstick – dab it on, covering the areas outlined by the pencil and blending everything together
• Blot lips together gently
• Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Mica CI 77019 (Pigment), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax)*, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide CI 77891(Pigment), Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Pigments). *Organic ingredients
synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, palm oil, perfume, lead, gluten, carmine, sheep grease, beeswax and other animal
ingredients or animal by-products.