refillable vegan lipstick bittersweet
Bittersweet is proof that natural and vegan lipstick doesn’t necessarily mean muted. With its satin-finish rich wine burgundy, this shade is as bold as a red lip, but with greater mystery and quiet confidence. Why not mix up your look a little?
- Great sticking power.
- Moisturising ingredients.
- Smooth satin finish.
- Rich wine burgundy hue.
- 100% natural, 100% vegan formula.
- Refillable sustainable bamboo lipstick case.
Hold on to your empties!
We want them back (to complete the circle) and will reward you for returning them. Learn more about our Return and Reward Program.
On the crazy days:
1. Outline clean hydrated lips with a neutral lip liner
2. Apply lipstick in a dabbing motion
3. Layer colour as desired
4. Gently rub lips together
5. Smile – your lips are gorgeously nourished and ready to go!
On the less crazy days:
1. Add a light coat of face moisturiser to your lips
2. Dab lips with foundation - this acts as a primer or base, helping your lipstick stay on longer
3. Add a light dusting of translucent powder
4. Outline your lips with a lip liner (Hint - a nude lip liner is best as it’s hard to perfectly match lip liners to lipsticks)
5. Apply lipstick – dab it on, covering the areas outlined by the pencil and blending everything together
6. Blot lips together gently
7. Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Mica CI 77019 (Pigment), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax)*, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 (Pigment), Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Pigments) *Organic ingredients
synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, palm oil, perfume, lead, gluten, carmine, sheep grease, beeswax and other animal
ingredients or animal by-products.