Friday on my mind: semi-matte
Infused with a mix of natural pigments and micas, this 100% natural lipstick is made on a nourishing base of jojoba oil, avocado oil and shea butter.
For those after a little more depth and colour, this bestselling natural berry-brown lipstick is the one you’ve been waiting for. A day to night lipstick, it’s perfect for the end of the working week when yep, you guessed it – you’ve got Friday on your mind.
On the crazy days:
- Outline clean hydrated lips with a neutral lip liner
- Apply lipstick in a dabbing motion
- Layer colour as desired
- Gently rub lips together
- Smile – your lips are gorgeously nourished and ready to go!
On the less crazy days:
- Add a light coat of face moisturiser to your lips
- Dab lips with foundation - this acts as a primer or base, helping your lipstick stay on longer
- Add a light dusting of translucent powder
- Outline your lips with a lip liner (Hint - a nude lip liner is best as it’s hard to perfectly match lip liners to lipsticks)
- Apply lipstick – dab it on, covering the areas outlined by the pencil and blending everything together
- Blot lips together gently
- Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Mica CI 77019 (Pigment), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax)*, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 (Pigment), Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Pigments), Pigment Violet CI 77742 (Pigment). *Organic ingredients
synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, palm oil, perfume, lead, gluten, carmine, sheep grease, beeswax and other animal ingredients or animal by-products.