A pretty, plum rose combined with a semi-matte finish is exactly the sort of thing lipstick dreams are made of… Which is why you’re sure to end up falling in love with Fallin’.
Offering all the confidence of long-lasting colour plus the best moisturising benefits nature has to offer, this vegan lipstick has got you covered in every way. A careful blend of natural pigments helps you achieve the perfect hue, while a naturally moisturising base ensures Fallin’ will keep your lips in tip top condition throughout the day.
Like all the lippies in our vegan lipstick range, Fallin’ is made from 100% natural and vegan ingredients. No crushed bugs or other weird animal by-products here. That means it doesn’t just feel good on your lips – it also feels good for the soul.
Add Fallin’ to your basket today. You’ll be glad you did!
On the crazy days:
- Outline clean hydrated lips with a neutral lip liner
- Apply lipstick in a dabbing motion
- Layer colour as desired
- Gently rub lips together
- Smile – your lips are gorgeously nourished and ready to go!
On the less crazy days:
- Add a light coat of face moisturiser to your lips
- Dab lips with foundation - this acts as a primer or base, helping your lipstick stay on longer
- Add a light dusting of translucent powder
- Outline your lips with a lip liner (Hint - a nude lip liner is best as it’s hard to perfectly match lip liners to lipsticks)
- Apply lipstick – dab it on, covering the areas outlined by the pencil and blending everything together
- Blot lips together gently
- Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Mica CI 77019 (Pigment), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax)*, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide CI 77891(Pigment), Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Pigments). *Organic ingredients
synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, palm oil, perfume, lead, gluten, carmine, sheep grease, beeswax and other animal ingredients or animal by-products.