Shine On: balm
The all-natural Shine On is created on a base of jojoba oil and shea butter, and infused with orange peel oil and natural vitamin E. This balm has all the ingredients and benefits you’d expect in a lip balm, but glides on smoothly with a gloss finish. It’s the best of both worlds!
Use Shine On as a lip prep or primer to give light moisture and smooth and refine lips or apply on top of your lipstick for some extra shine.
On its own:
- Exfoliate your lips (doing this regularly helps to keep them smooth)
- For greater definition, use a neutral lip liner before applying your gloss
- Apply the gloss just like you’d apply your lipstick: left to right, top lip then bottom, then rub your lips together to ensure an even application
- Enjoy your healthy looking lips!
- Reapply as desired
As a gloss over lipstick:
- Apply your favourite lipstick as you usually would
- Blot lips gently on a tissue to remove any excess lippie
- Apply lip gloss strategically – clear gloss is best when applied only close to the centre of the lip, not over the entire lip
- Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) *Organic ingredients
synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, palm oil, perfume, lead, gluten, carmine, sheep grease, beeswax and other animal ingredients or animal by-products.