The all-natural Shine On is created on a base of jojoba oil and shea butter, and infused with orange peel oil and natural vitamin E. This balm has all the ingredients and benefits you’d expect in a lip balm, but glides on smoothly with a gloss finish. It’s the best of both worlds!
Use Shine On as a lip prep or primer to give light moisture and smooth and refine lips or apply on top of your lipstick for some extra shine.
On its own:
1. Exfoliate your lips (doing this regularly helps to keep them smooth)
2. For greater definition, use a neutral lip liner before applying your gloss
3. Apply the gloss just like you’d apply your lipstick: left to right, top lip then bottom, then rub your lips together to ensure an even application
4. Enjoy your healthy looking lips!
5. Reapply as desired
As a gloss over lipstick:
1. Apply your favourite lipstick as you usually would
2. Blot lips gently on a tissue to remove any excess lippie
3. Apply lip gloss strategically – clear gloss is best when applied only close to the centre of the lip, not over the entire lip
4. Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mica (CI 77019). *Organic ingredients
synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, palm oil, perfume, lead, gluten, carmine, sheep grease, beeswax and other animal
ingredients or animal by-products.