The nourishing base of jojoba oil, avocado oil and shea butter has been infused with a mix of natural pigments and micas to create colour and texture.
Looking for a pashworthy-pout? Then this best selling dusty-pink with a hint of mauve is the hue for you.
On the crazy days:
1. Outline clean hydrated lips with a neutral lip liner
2. Apply lipstick in a dabbing motionLayer colour as desired
3. Gently rub lips together
4. Smile – your lips are gorgeously nourished and ready to go!
On the less crazy days:
1. Add a light coat of face moisturiser to your lips
2. Dab lips with foundation - this acts as a primer or base, helping your lipstick stay on longer
3. Add a light dusting of translucent powder
4. Outline your lips with a lip liner (Hint - a nude lip liner is best as it’s hard to perfectly match lip liners to lipsticks)
5. Apply lipstick – dab it on, covering the areas outlined by the pencil and blending everything together
6. Blot lips together gently
7. Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Mica CI 77019 (Pigment), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax)*, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide CI 77891(Pigment), Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Pigments), Pigment Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide CI 778161 (Pigment).
synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, palm oil, perfume, lead, gluten, carmine, sheep grease, beeswax and other animal
ingredients or animal by-products.