friday on my mind
Infused with a mix of natural pigments and micas, this 100% natural lipstick is made on a nourishing base of jojoba oil, avocado oil and shea butter.
For those after a little more depth and colour, this bestselling natural berry-brown lipstick is the one you’ve been waiting for. A day to night lipstick, it’s perfect for the end of the working week when yep, you guessed it – you’ve got Friday on your mind.
On the crazy days:
1. Outline clean hydrated lips with a neutral lip liner
2. Apply lipstick in a dabbing motionLayer colour as desired
3. Gently rub lips together
4. Smile – your lips are gorgeously nourished and ready to go!
On the less crazy days:
1. Add a light coat of face moisturiser to your lips
2. Dab lips with foundation - this acts as a primer or base, helping your lipstick stay on longer
3. Add a light dusting of translucent powder
4. Outline your lips with a lip liner (Hint - a nude lip liner is best as it’s hard to perfectly match lip liners to lipsticks)
5. Apply lipstick – dab it on, covering the areas outlined by the pencil and blending everything together
6. Blot lips together gently
7. Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Mica CI 77019 (Pigment), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax)*, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 (Pigment), Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Pigments), Pigment Violet CI 77742 (Pigment). *Organic ingredients
synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, palm oil, perfume, lead, gluten, carmine, sheep grease, beeswax and other animal
ingredients or animal by-products.