How to use:
- Wash mitt by hand with warm water/soap before first use.
- Wet your mitt with warm water. Add a drop of cleanser.
- Wash your face using slow, gentle, circular motion.
- Rinse cloth with water to remove makeup, dirt, and pollutants.
- Allow cloth to dry before next use.
- Machine wash after a few uses.
For heavy makeup removal:
- Follow steps 1-4 as described above.
- Add another drop of cleanser to your mitt.
- Use gentle, circular motions to remove heavy eye makeup, and light, downward strokes on lashes to remove mascara.
Important care instructions:
A common issue with standard face cloths/washers is that bacteria can breed rapidly in the moist material. Our makeup-remover mitts quick drying which means that bacteria has a limited opportunity to grow. This reduces the likelihood of bacteria being transferred back to the face when the cloth is reused, which could result in pimples, irritation etc.
So… our mitts can be used several times before being machine washed, so long as they’re put somewhere they can dry easily between uses.