Wide Lovely Eyes & Face Serum mini: 5mls 0.17 fl. oz.
Our serum formula harnesses the power of some of Mother Nature’s finest ingredients. Designed for your face, neck, decolletage and the thin skin around your eyes, this special serum targets fine lines, minimize pigmentation and moisture zapped by our environment.
Your skin will be sure to thank you as you enjoy the benefits of Jojoba Oil (to replenish your skin’s wax content), Macadamia Seed Oil (to regenerate and moisturise), Kakadu Plum (to plump your skin and restore skin cells), and Vitamins E and C (for their powerful antioxidant properties). And that’s only the tip of the ingredients iceberg!
Natural, vegan and effective, this is the serum even Cleopatra, the greatest beauty of the ancient world, would be jealous of.
For best results use with our Vegan Face Cleanser and Moisturiser Set.
Before bed following cleansing with vegan face cleaner, take a pea sized amount of serum then using your ring finger gently pat oil on face starting on the orbital bone near your temple across to your nose moving upward and sweeping across your brow. Don't put it on your eyelids or directly below bottom lashes. The serum will travel when it warms up with your body temperature and get into those spots by itself. Repeat this motion 3-4 times. Let absorb, then apply vegan face moisturiser. We recommend applying to entire face area, neck and decolletage weekly or when needed.
Each ingredient is specifically selected for its benefits. Although it’s natural it still packs a punch!
- The wax content in our skin begins to diminish as we age leading to moisture loss and premature ageing in skin. We have used Jojoba Oil because it naturally replenishes the wax. It’s also a powerful antioxidant that helps to combat free radical damage.
- We have included Macadamia Seed Oil because of its high fatty acid profile and its fantastic regeneration and moisturising properties.
- Kakadu Plum, one of the richest sources of natural vitamin C, has been added to plump skin and restore skin cells.
- Vitamin E and C because they work together in powerful antioxidant synergy.
- Olive Squalane prevents moisture loss and restore skin softness and suppleness – a must have ingredient.
- Renowned for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties, we added Calendula because its wonderful for inflammations, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, chapping, soothing and softening for all skin types.
Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil *, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil*, Carthamus tinetorius (Safflower) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil (and) Arnica montana*(and) Calendula officinalis*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Squalane (Olive), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
* Organic ingredients