Makeup Remover Mitts
At NEEK we are all about multi-tasking products that not only save us time, but reduce waste and let us do our bit for the environment.
Exfoliating is an important part of looking after skin as it removes excess skin cells and cleanses pores, which helps reduce breakouts and keeps skin looking healthy and glows.
We’ve added these reusable makeup mitts to our range to help move makeup and suncream from the skin. Face washers are too rough for our delicate facial skin and can create unnecessary irritation. Our makeup remover mitts, are made from soft tiny cotton microfibres. The microfibres break the surface tension of the oils that bond makeup or suncream to the skin, while gentle exfoliating.
There are two mitts in this pack so you can use one while the other is in the wash!
Why we love them:
- Reusable (the ocean will thank you!)
- Chemical and plastic free
- Fully portable (use at home, at the gym, on the plane, or on holiday)
How to use:
- Wash mitt by hand with warm water/soap before first use.
- Wet your mitt with warm water. Add a drop of cleanser.
- Wash your face using slow, gentle, circular motion.
- Rinse cloth with water to remove makeup, dirt, and pollutants.
- Allow cloth to dry before next use.
- Machine wash after a few uses.
For heavy makeup removal:
- Follow steps 1-4 as described above.
- Add another drop of cleanser to your mitt.
- Use gentle, circular motions to remove heavy eye makeup, and light, downward strokes on lashes to remove mascara.
Important care instructions:
A common issue with standard face cloths/washers is that bacteria can breed rapidly in the moist material. Our makeup-remover mitts quick drying which means that bacteria has a limited opportunity to grow. This reduces the likelihood of bacteria being transferred back to the face when the cloth is reused, which could result in pimples, irritation etc. So… our mitts can be used several times before being machine washed, so long as they’re put somewhere they can dry easily between uses.